- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy, multichambered pontoon logs
- Bow fishing platform w/2 fishing chairs w/secure screw-in pedestals
- Aft L-lounge w/underseat storage
- Starboard console w/bucket seat, tinted windscreen, drink holder, tachometer, fuel gauge & vertical rod storage
- Forward-console seat w/aerated livewell below
- Aft fishing platform w/vinyl floor, fishing chair, vertical rod holders & molded livewell unit w/drink holder, rod holder & lid ruler
- Aft boarding platform w/non-skid surface & oversized boarding ladder w/large handrails
- 7' (2.13 m) color-keyed polyester Bimini top w/protective boot
- OPTIONAL FISH PACKAGE: Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder & MotorGuide® W55 Wireless Series 12V, 55-lb. thrust trolling motor (battery not included)
Who wouldn't love this all-time favorite!?
The SUN TRACKER® BASS BUGGY® was America’s first family fishing pontoon boat.
A roomy and fishable favorite, it can host a crew of eight. There are three fishing seats inside the family-friendly fenced deck. And not one, but two aerated livewells!
Rod holders and drink holders, too.
There’s a sharp-looking captain’s console and chair, passenger seating galore, even a swim platform and ladder.
Plus it’s a snap to drive and dock!