- 3 high-performance pontoon logs w/strakes for maximum speed, handling, lift & buoyancy
- 2 wraparound bow lounges w/lumbar support, headrests, lockable lounge arm storage, lockable underseat storage, trash receptacle, floor-level cabin lights & drink holders
- Starboard aft refreshment center w/sink & on-demand fresh water, food-prep area, 2 drink holders & 2 lockable storage drawers
- Elevated captain's helm w/hydraulic tilt steering, tinted windscreen, full instruments (incl. compass & Lowrance® chartplotter w/GPS), reclining oversize swivel helm seat w/self-leveling arms & storage space for cooler (not incl.)
- In-console mounted stereo w/convenient dash-mounted remote & 4 strategically located Kicker speakers for optimal sound throughout (accepts optional Sirius Satellite Radio® package)
- Removable tournament-style ski tow pylon
- Aft-facing stern lounge w/underseat pop-up changing room
- Aft L-lounge w/lockable dry, underseat storage & lockable lounge arm dry storage
- Removable serving/game table w/soft-touch non-slip surface & molded-in drink holders (fore & aft pedestal base locations)
- Color-keyed 11' (3.35 m) polyester Bimini top w/LED lights
For a limited time, well-qualified buyers can get this boat for as low as $311 a month with 2.99% APR financing and $4,167 down! See 2.99% APR Financing Offer for complete details.
Enjoy cruising with a rear view!
The PARTY BARGE® 254 XP3 is simply a cut above.
It offers yacht-like luxury and performance like no other boat we’ve ever offered.
The helm station is a captain’s dream—elevated for better visibility and equipped with a reclining chair, tilt hydraulic steering and a Lowrance® chartplotter with GPS. Guests will find spacious areas for lounging, sunning and watching the water sports action. And, rich, sculpted carpet, plush vinyl, high-gloss fencing and sleek graphics create a high standard unmatched by any other!
The interior layout is all new with its super-wide rear-facing lounge. Without a doubt, this is the best seat in the house. You’ll love watching the excitement of skiers or wakeboarders in the middle of the day. Or simply lie back and savor the sunset as late afternoon turns into evening.
Plus, the XP3 designation stands for Extra Performance, thanks to a unique three-log configuration with strakes on every log, as well as impressive power and smooth, quiet performance from the standard 200-horsepower Verado® engine (250-horsepower Verado also available). The result is extra lift, speed and control for the full array of tow sports not usually associated with pontoon boats.
As darkness falls and the LED interior lights come on, relax. You can be confident knowing you have every amenity onboard to entertain your guests well into the night. Enjoy!